Healthy and practical family recipes

I have started cookery blogs before. Mainly for myself and keeping a record of what I like to cook. It has been great looking back on recipes I used years ago, especially during my time living abroad in Argentina, where I met my husband.
I have studied public health, medicine and practicing as a GP, I have just completed a diploma in Lifestyle Medicine. Reading about healthy lifestyles, nutrition , stress management and most recently gut health is really fascinating, and I hope to share this knowledge with my patients. However, the joy I get from cooking (especially with my young daughter helping) and eating healthy home cooked food, made me want to document this more formally. So many mum friends have asked me about food prep and shopping lists for healthy and easy meals, since as busy working mums with young families this can be a chore.
Now I am on maternity leave, waiting for my second child to be born, I want to share recipes which I enjoy cooking and eating with my own family and friends. 

Comments

Popular Posts